Clippinger Hall at Otterbein

[twentytwenty]

Clippinger Hall at Otterbein

Clippinger Hall at Otterbein

Clippinger Hall at Otterbein

Clippinger Hall at Otterbein


[/twentytwenty]

In 1908, this building opened its doors as the Otterbein Library funded with a gift from Andrew Carnegie. Converted into the college administration building in 1955, it was named Clippinger Hall in honor of Walter G. Clippinger, president of Otterbein from 1909 until 1939.